- 1 : <name> The name of the bad place. If name is not "", the bad place can be moved or deleted by using the unique name.
- 2 : <duration> If duration > 0, the bad place will automatically delete itself after this time. If duration <= 0, the bad place must have a name and will last until manually deleted.
- 3 : <origin> The base position of the bad place.
- 4 : <radius> The radius of the bad place.
- 5 : <height> The height of the bad place.
- 6 : <team> You must specify at least one team for which this place is bad, but can give several. The allowed teams are 'axis', 'allies', and 'neutral'.